What's new
What's new

Ich habe ein Deckel FP2-LB Operating Manual!

ChipChaff

Cast Iron
I just received an operating manual for my Deckel FB2-LB and out of gratitude for all the help I've received here, I am making copies available at the cost of printing and postage. It's about 80 pages (single sided) so I'm not excited about scanning it, but I do have back door access to a high volume print shop and can get two sided unbound copies for about the cost of the paper. If you'd like a copy, PM me with your info and I'll let you know what it will run once I know. I'm thinking there's not too many of us who would want one.

Fil danke, ich cants nicht Deuche sprechen, except "Noch svo bier, bitte", "Du beist sere schoen!" and "Comen zie mit mier." and all but the first has outlived its usefulness. The print shop is a component of the hospital where my wife works and while they wink at the odd copy job, I think they'd frown on scanning. I can check with an office supply place about a half-hour away and see what they charge. You're right - much easier to disseminate.

Going to have it in a PDF file in a day or two. No charge.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm glad too read someone has a manual from a FP2. Would you be so kind to share is with me? What are the costs to send me a copy or mail me a file? Thank You [email protected] or 0031653291657

Back