What's new
What's new

Deckel FP4A/WW Dialog 11, problem with Toolchanger

ninos

Plastic
Hallo!

I need help. I have a problem with automatic changing tools. When I give automatic tool change command, the axes go to home position, spindel is blocked and changer waiting for the door to open. But the door will not open. I checked all sensors and all are correct. All signals coming from the sensors to the inputs connectors on the CNC, but output signal for door open is not egsist. I need information, how to open the service menu? I dont have service manual.

Thanks.

To open the service menu, type DIALOG and press enter. The window you are looking for is under Tool Changer

Thanks for the advice, but now I have another problem. When I turn on main switch, then comes the beginning of the selftest. All functions are processed by the PLC,
there is in red, just "0000" in it and comes as a message -> Selftest stopped: too many errors.

On the NSV is the Ads 7Segment just 0.0, which does not even change at startup.
Furthermore, all LEDs are green on the NSA only LED "CNC" not lit.

The NPC will all the time be set to "not ready".

The NRP is the start for about 20 seconds to RUN, but then jumps down on ERROR. This is the last,
which makes the machine.. I checked the battery, and replace them, switch with the key turn on "KD", but fault still egsist. How to enter the machine parameters.
What is the procedure?

Have you reseated or applied Stabilant to, all socketed IC's ? (Stabilant in small bottle with needle tip is way faster and less risky to the IC) If that doesn't work, not impossible an EPROM has gone bad.....have you read my 13 page thread here where I had a D11 EPROM loose one digit...which cased similar error to yours ?

Hello, I had same problems here in Sweden. I put in a new battery 3.6v in to the card. And get new in to the another card.

Skickat från min D5503 via Tapatalk

Sorry I did not answer for a long time, thanks to the good advice. I solved the problem so I got a second-hand module.

Can someone please tell me in detail how to exactly get into service menu?
As far as I understand, go to some kind of menu, Enter "DIALOG" and press enter.
But all I get is "Syntax-Error" :-(
I'm probably too stupid, so please tell me in detail ;-)

My machine is: FP4NC/2838/Dialog11, Software V4.27, I'm currently fighting to get it back into action. Initially couldn't get the servos started (Dialog 11 booted fine but couldn't start the servos/spindle with green button). Ballast resistor got hot each time I tried, however.
Did full reset (disconnect memory battery) and reloaded machine parameters, of course didn't help.

After a lot of troubleshooting, I found that the big beefy transistor brick (1000V/100A) in the Bosch VM60 power supply, which is used to discharge 520VDC for spindle/servo drive, was shorted. Replaced it with cheap 1000V/300A transistor brick from ebay and I could start the servos/spindle with green button. Relays in the "Pilz Stillstandswächter 407704" were dodgy too (relays blocked the tool changer circuit). A friendly guy from ebay send me user manual for it, so I could troubleshoot it out of the machine. Pics of that manual is in attachment, in case it's helpful to anyone.

Now I only have problem with spindle drive (makes weird sound if I try to start the spindle, probably a fault in the ASM25 frequency converter/VFD. The Vogel lubricating unit has a problem, too (it doesn't pump any oil, if you tell it to do so with "Gleitbahnen schmieren" command).

Attachments

• ssw-bta1-1.jpg
    ssw-bta1-1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 276
  • ssw-bta2-1.jpg
    ssw-bta2-1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 506
  • ssw-bta3-1.jpg
    ssw-bta3-1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 391
  • ssw-bta4-1.jpg
    ssw-bta4-1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 247
Small update, that Vogel lube pump is fine, just opened the top and it's only a small 1phase AC motor (shaded-pole motor) in it that drives the pump. Could hardly imagine it to go bad, so I disconnected the main feed line to the distributors and started a lube cycle. Oil pooped out just fine. However it didn't come out of the ring mounts that screw to the castings. So it seems like some of the flow restriction orifices that screw onto the distributors are blocked.

I guess, some of them (the ones used on x/z axis) are behind the table and aren't easy to access, damn! So that and the bad spindle drive and the FP4NC is operational again ;-) Still interested on how to get into that mysterious service menu.

Attachments

• DSC_0393.jpg
    DSC_0393.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 231

Back