What's new
What's new

KF-1 Collets

Yes maybe. Just bought a KF1 that has a few collets with it but I may need more. What do you all have. Not sure but I think I have a roughing and a finish spindle with the KF1

Manual

I would also like the book mentioned in previous posts 2011 I think.
the pattern forming attachment for the pantograph die sinking machine and its application for mechanical patternmaking f. deckel.

Anyone know where I can get it. I couldnt even find it in libraary of congress. Thanks

I will get the maachine next week and measurew the collets. Looks like the roughing spindle had different collets, not sure?

I will get the maachine next week and measurew the collets. Looks like the roughing spindle had different collets, not sure?

I also have the impression that those two spindles use different size collets.

I had a copy of that book, but sold it a few months ago. Do you have the pattern forming attachment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I get mine i will sort it out. not sure the differences except the collets for the finishing spindle fit into a adapter sleeve for the roughing spindle. looks like the roughing one takes mt1 taper tools in a adapter also.

looks like im missing the attach are and guide bushing. . Need one. One reason for teh KF1. I have an optical tracer attachment id trade.

Back