What's new
What's new

MAHO MH 400P operators manual

ithyam

Plastic
sirs,
I have recently bought a secondhand MAHO MH 400P milling machine with Heidenhain TNC 125 control. With great trouble i was able to get the instruction manual of the control, but i am not able to get the instruction manual (literature) of the machine, so will u be kind enough to let me know where on the internet can i down load the literature.

Thanking you,
Joseph.

I never ceased to be amazed at people who just assume that ~everything~ must be "on the internet" somewhere. As it turns out, Heindenhain is one of the very few companies who have many of their older manuals "on the internet", so you were super lucky to even get that.

The chances of their being ~any~ MAHO manual on the internet are remote, and of ~that particular one~ near impossible.

Hi Joseph,

Even though it's not available on the internet, It is available. I bought a 400P a while back that came with a full set of manuals. Unfortunately, they were all in Italian. However, I was able to get an english version from the US DMG dealer. I'd be happy to send you a copy for the cost of the zeroxing, or you can do a search for DMG and give them a call (If you buy one from them, you'll get the Maho binder with it). If you can't find them, let me know what your email address is & I'll dig up their phone number. If you happen to know Italian, I'll send you one of the two original ones I have.

Good Luck
Jon
[email protected]

Don, I have learned that there is not as much stuff on the internet as people think there is.

I ran into this while surfing.
wink.gif

http://www.mythologic.net/end

Les

Dear...

I bought the used MAHO MH400P without documentation.
Can you sell me the documentation if you have it

sirs,
I have recently bought a secondhand MAHO MH 400P milling machine with Heidenhain TNC 125 control. With great trouble i was able to get the instruction manual of the control, but i am not able to get the instruction manual (literature) of the machine, so will u be kind enough to let me know where on the internet can i down load the literature.

Thanking you,
Joseph.
Hey Joseph,
Did you manage to find the manual? I am in the same position but i am also need the manual for the control as well as tge machine. Any chance you can help me out?
All the best,
Sam
sirs,

Thanking you,
Joseph.

Back