What's new
What's new

Maho MH 600P - Request for Documentation (Manual, Schematic, etc.)

colin1256

Plastic
Hello everyone.

I just got my hands on a Maho MH 600P for a fair price. Unfortunately, it came without any manuals or documentation. The pouch for the circit diagrams in the electronics cabinet is empty and I can see that the previous owner has made some rewiring here and there that I'd like to understand.

The Type-Plate refers to Circuit Diagram No. E692.
The machine originally had an older Heidenhain TNC, which was subsequently replaced with a TNC122. For some odd reason, they kept the cassette/printer unit from the older TNC attached, though it is disconnected now.

I can get the Heidenhain TNC Manuals from Heidenhain, but I can't seem to be able to find any documentation on the MH 600 itself.

Does anyone have manuals (preferably in German) for the machine that they could share with me?

Thank you very much in advance!

- Colin

Hello Peter,

We have the same issue here at our machine shop. We have some trouble with our Maho 600P lathe with a Heidenhain TNC135 controller and we are in need of the electrical diagram for the lot. The placard says it is diagram E2098, but someting close would be an improvement already. Would it be possible to send us what you have in documentation? Thanks a lot!
Kind regards, Ronald

Back