355_1.jpg

Here are some more pictures
http://www.deleeuw-machinehandel.nl/freesmachines.htm
Click on the
DECKEL MAHO , freesmachine FP4M

You can buy a new VMC for what he wants for it

I think the pictures will be appriciated over here

Peterve

If 1997 I think that is indeed the newest manual Deckel we've seen yet. Previous newest was 1996 just like that one, sold at auction 5+ years ago USA West Coast, now resides in Canada.

I wonder if Deckel made any manual mills other than the FP4MK after 1990 as all I recall seeing newer than 91 are FP4MK's.

€45000,- I heard
Sounds about right. The 1996 one sold at auction for about $25K I think...which at the time I barely knew what it was and thought kinda high, but now realize it was a good buy. Franz Singer was asking in the 45K Euro range for a restored 1990 FP4MK with TNC 113 control, so if he had this one I would suspect over 60K Euro.

deckelmaho1.jpg

(note "CNC Machining Center" is auctioneers verbage and not reality...although it is "sort of" CNC I guess)

When was it Deckel Maho was born

Peterve
I have never quite figured that out...it's so murky between 1991 and 1995 or so. My (manual) Maho MH400 is 1994, so it's interesting to think "Deckel Maho" must have been making manual Mahos and manual Deckels at the same... time but only the Deckel versions had the "Deckel Maho" nameplate. My 1994 Maho only says "Maho" on it.

I also wonder when was the very last manual Maho made... 1994 could have been it.

Back