What's new
What's new

Owner of a DECKEL FP 5 CC/T Toolroom Mill!

wiggo

Aluminum
New owner of a DECKEL FP 5 CC/T!

I just won the auction 5 minutes ago.

Equipped with D11

I'm stupid :)

Last edited:
Here's a picture of it

deckel5cct.jpg

I think I have a love/hate relationship with Decels. I hope it's working because it was not cheap. But it'll be a good machine to have next the tp FP3A.

I'm not yet sure if I should be happy or not. I guess time will tell :)

Last edited:
Presuming the overall condition is similar to the visual condition of the machine, you have made a fair deal...I would be interested too, if it was 3-4K cheaper...
The fragile and expensive electrics, very slow toolchanges, plus its manualy vertical to horizontal, kept me away of this beauty...
I wish you make chips quickly!

Ahh, that looks like one nice machine, wish you all the best luck with it!

Please let us have an update once you get it home.

//Henrik

I did have one about 12 years ago Sold it to Russia I believe
I remember it was hard to lift without the original lifting triangle
Also difficult to move around on skates
Good luck with the machine

Peter

It was a bit over my limit what I wanted to give for that model but if the condition are like the impression one get from the images I'm pretty ok with the price. I would probably not have bought it if I did not have a spare D11 system.... :)

Thanks for notifying me about the difficulty moving this machine on the shop floor. I was prepared to just buy skates but I've contacted DMG to ask what's neccesary to properly move this machine around.

I'll keep you updated about the progress :)

Hi Wiggo.

Did you get my PM on EF?

Your are really buying a lot of Deckel machines;-)
We're is this machine located?
More pictures ;-)

Good luck!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi Osclar,

Yeah I got your PM on EF. Been so busy to prepare for the arrival of the FP5CCT so I've been working all wake hours to finish the parts of the shop where the machine will be located. And tomorrow we will finish the road to the entrance where the machine will enter the shop.

Will reply as soon as the situation is more calm :)

I think the seller was not happy with the price because nothing has been smooth...

I hope it arrives in a working condition.

My Deckel D11 comeback did really have a rough start.

I think the seller has a fetisch for making other peoples life a hell.

With more than €1 million in orders toward Europe and Asia I have never been in a situation even close as as nerve-testing, unprofessional and frustrating as the process with surplex and this seller.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

On monday 07.00 the machine will arrive,

Yeah... Do you have any experience with Surplex Peter?

A few of the last highlights:
- We never received information and confirmation on the goods dimensions as we repetively asked for and how many meters on the trailer we should book so I had to book all the space in the trailer for this 2000km route as a last-minute-booking when there was only two days left until the planned pickup-date as they threathed us that they will charge us for crane costs etc if we don't have a truck there the planned date.

- As the loading and lifting is a bit complicated for this machine we were going to receive photos as soon as the loading was done. Showing the lifting with the crane and how the goods were arranged on the truck so we could prepare for the unloading before the trailer arrived. Loading was done on thursday 14:30 and today Friday 10:00 I was going to present this information and photos for the crane company that will handle the unloading on monday at 07:00. The seller never gave us the photos and was unreachable and I had to cancel the meeting. At 12:00 I finally received the images after I told surplex that the seller will have to cover our extra costs if we don't receive the photos as we had agreed to.

Finally I had a few images so could start planning for the unloading and felt that the situation was under control.

But then!

- At 14:00 Surplex tells me that the seller had removed and retained the 1.2m 60mm steel shaft required to lift the machine with a crane. The agreement was that the seller would leave this shaft on the machine. Lucky me trying to find a steel company that have a shaft like this in stock when half of the steel companys are already closed for the weekend and the trailer and crane will arrive on monday 07:00! 30 phone calls later I got in touch the with the boss of one of the bigger companys that had it in stock. They had already closed but I explained the situation and he was extremely helpful so without even knowing anything about me or my company he arranged so that his workers went back and put a 6meters 60mm shaft outside the gates and we will arrange the payment next week, really great service! At least the seller had some decency and accepted to pay for this shaft, or he just realised that the alternative would have been much more expensive for him.

At least now everthing should be under control and I'm really looking forward to install this machine in the shop!

Having some problems assembling it because the seller didn't take care of any of the bolts/screws they removed when disassembling the machine which is about 50-100pcs of differens sizes and dimensions...

When one problem is solved another one rise because the seller is being a lazy *****. Gaaah!

Dear friends,
My name is Baran Yavuz, I am a mechanical engineer. My occupation is the repairement of CNC machine tools.
Nowadays, I am assisting an academical study on a Deckel FP5 CC/T miller. The study takes place in Middle East Technical University - Ankara/Turkey. We are trying to refurbish the machine but we do not have the machine's hydraulic circuit diagram (we have all the manuals but HCD is not included). Though we demanded from the local dealer of DMG Mori, we yet could not get a response.
The machine is equipped with rotary table and tilt axis (5 axis in total).
If any of you has hydraulic circuit diagram of this machine, we will be very pleased if you send us.
Thanks504.jpg412.jpg

Back