What's new
What's new

Sajo UF 52 Horizontal Mill Damaged, Need Info

Slow Dave

Plastic
I posted in the General forum on this and someone suggested that it would be better posted here. I can delete the other post if that is correct. Or I can delete this.

Anyway,I purchased this machine recently and the shipping company damaged it. The right X axis hand wheel was damaged and the lead screw appears to have a slight bend. When I crank the left hand wheel moving the table to the left it has some resistance but is silent. When I turn it to move the table to the right there is more resistance and a ratcheting sound so I stopped immediately. Looking at it further, it appears that it might have been shipped with the power feed for the x axis was engaged to move the table to the left. The power feed lever does not move. I checked the Y axis power feed lever and it does not move either. The machine is not hooked to power yet. Does the machine need power for the power feed levers to move?

Thanks, and again if I am posting in the wrong place let me know.

Dave

I have a manual for that machine, but it's in Swedish... And I can't upload it. Send me a message if you want it

Kjelle

Back