What's new
What's new

Steinel help

fmeroney

Plastic
Can someone provide pictures of the table side of the power feed system? I am trying to piece this together but missing the shaft and 2 gear..i assume. Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

No manual or parts info....nobody seems to have that to email me. You wouldnt would you? That would be a start, maybe build my own parts.

I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure if my scanner is up to the task but will try.
It is my understanding that at least some parts are still available. There is contact information on one one of the Steinel threads here on PM. I just looked for it briefly but did not find it. Mine is an early machine (I think) and is currently in pieces. So, if you cannot buy the parts you need, I may be able to provide pictures and measurements.

By the way, I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there is a small gearbox that attaches to the right end of the table.

Last edited:
i have the gear box but missing a drive shaft and gears that mount near the leadscrew. Is that a round driveshaft or hex shape?

Thanks for your help!

i have the gear box but missing a drive shaft and gears that mount near the leadscrew. Is that a round driveshaft or hex shape?

Thanks for your help!

Good! Glad you have the box. It would be a LOT more work without that!

The driveshaft is round. I'll take some pics this weekend.

Back