Wanted ! ! ! - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes I know It's gonna be hard to find one but everything is possible...I'm totally open minded on the color even a pink one!

I hope I would not have to buy a second lathe to get it!

Watch there is one for a 150 for sale here so why not one for a 135?

Schaublin 150

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I would wager that it would be easier to rework the base of the 150 tailstock to fit your 135....
    Think the term "rare as hens teeth" applies here....
    Cheers Ross

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wanted- bakelite hand wheel and stub axle for FP1

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WANTED!

Slotting Head for a Thiel Duplex 159.

Cheers Axel

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Aciera F3 Spiral Milling Gearbox Change Gears

Need full set of Module 1 change gears (12 gears total) for old version F3 spiral milling gearbox.

Thanks
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-22-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Add Title, Change Subscription setting

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTB: For a Deckel S1 grinder - I am in need of a SK40 dividing head. Any other parts would be appreciated too, but the dividing head is #1 priority. Any help appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pin.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Aciera F3 Mod 1 gears source

Don't know what the tooth counts are or what the hub looks like but presumably you have looked at Stock Drive Products selection of gear blanks. I was able to make a full set of change gears for my EMCO out of them pretty cheaply.

Chris P

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTB draw bar for FP-1 vertical head. Machine is circa 1952.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Aciera F3 Spiral Milling Change Gears from SDP-SI

Chris,

Thanks. Yes, I have looked. There's good and bad news. I need only one each of most tooth counts so the raw gear stock is too expensive. Of their stock gears . . . The Aciera gears are 11mm wide with 1mm spacing steps on each side (essentially hubless - 13mm total width) and the widest SDP gears are 10mm which could probably be made to work, maybe adding spacing washers as needed. Hubbed stock gears would provide easy holding to open the bore to 17mm and possibly slot the keyways before cutting off.

Most of their hubbed gears of the sizes needed are discontinued but there are a few of most sizes remaining in stock . . . reducing the price . . . the good news. Several are out of stock. Two tooth counts aren't available in any configuration.

Depending upon configurations chosen, the total would be in the $300 to $400 range assuming the reduced price, discontinued gears . . . maybe a little more . . . with at least 4 gears still missing. The non-discounted (hubless) gears would add more cost.

Since I have only one of the change gears (but have a list of the tooth counts of all), I'd like to know a little more about the full set before getting started. I've posted a thread asking for information about these gears and the gearbox housing (which I have), in general.

Hunter

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milacron View Post
    I wonder if there has ever been a 135 starwheel tailstock for sale separately on the used market, anywhere on the planet ? I lucked out on mine as part of a deal buying two Schaublin 135 lathes.
    I recently found a 135 starwheel tailstock and added it to my collection. I want to trade it for a Schaublin 160 starwheel tailstock. Talking about rare....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    I recently found a 135 starwheel tailstock and added it to my collection. I want to trade it for a Schaublin 160 starwheel tailstock. Talking about rare....
    Holy Moses....if I needed one I would be salivating over it. What color...green or gray ? I keep meaning to paint my gray one green or silver hammertone to not clash so much with my green and silver 135 decor

I still can't believe "T" thinks the gearing isn't ideal on those things...love mine. If only Fehlmann had made the quill section it would be the Holy Grail indeed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milacron View Post
    What color...green or gray ? I keep meaning to paint my gray one green or silver hammertone to not clash so much with my green and silver 135 decor
    Here you see the orphan:

The paint has some wear, but it's working fine.No damage in the cone or on the quill, and gears are running very silent.

13. Likes sporcu liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here you see the orphan:
    The paint has some wear, but it's working fine.No damage in the cone or on the quill, and gears are running very silent.
    Interesting that it looks like it used to be gray. Yeah the paint is funky but the steel looks excellent. That is one rare find. Is that your 150 starwheel in upper right or yet another ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The upper right is a 150 tailstock, the part on the upper left is a taper turning attachment also for a 150.
    Years ago I knew about a 150 in a large factory, waiting to get the stamp "surplus".It had the standard tailstock , and was in a pristine condition. (BTW strange how many of those uber-expensive-when-new 150's have seen quit little use)Would make a perfect fit with this starwheel tailstock I already have . Hmm, maybe I should be more active to get this machine purchased, if it is still there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Grinding wheel mounts for jig grinding attachment

Looking for grinding wheel mounts for spindle motor with 5mm threads for jig grinding attachment.
    deckel-point-holder.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jtinkerer View Post
    Looking for grinding wheel mounts for spindle motor with 5mm threads for jig grinding attachment.
    deckel-point-holder.jpg
    Singer used to have those

Country
    SWITZERLAND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here you see the orphan:
    That looks (the paint does anyhow) like the tailstock that was offered with an Oerlikon or Reiden riser on Ricardo, at pretty much exactly the same time I was having surgery. Did you get that one? It was a good deal. Sadly I could not bid on that one at that time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by <jbc> View Post
    That looks (the paint does anyhow) like the tailstock that was offered with an Oerlikon or Reiden riser on Ricardo, at pretty much exactly the same time I was having surgery. Did you get that one?
    No, this one comes from East-Germany.Maybe the 135 tailstock on Ricardo went to Demoniakteam as he might be pretty close to Switzerland.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No, this one comes from East-Germany.Maybe the 135 tailstock on Ricardo went to Demoniakteam as he might be pretty close to Switzerland.
    Yep.
    There have been more 135 starwheel tailstocks offered for sale during the three last monthes than in ten years...
    Two on Ricardo and one on german eBay (wich I think is the one you have Kees (?) - otherwise, that makes a total of 4).

You have a pretty cool collection now ! 125- 135- 2x150... Your shop is probably one of the highest Schaublin-starwheel-tailstocks/Sqm ratio places in western Europe !

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes I bought one of the 2 on Ricardo.

I missed this one and the one which was on ebay kleinanzeigen which was obviously bought by Kees.

And I get this one:

It was something amazing, in one week there were 3 135 startwheel tailstocks for sale.

Mine is not here anymore but I'm impatient to fit it on my 135.

Charles