Close
Login to Your Account
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Dialog 3/4 handwheel needed

I need a handwheel for my FP41NC with Dialog 3 control. I bought this machine, along with an FP42NC D3 a couple years ago. Kept the FP42NC and sold this one in 2013. The person who bought it died and I bought it back from his widow a couple days ago. Somewhere along the line, the handwheel got lost. Ironic as I just got my HR410 handwheel installed and working on my DMG DMU50V earlier this week! I have a FANUC handwheel that I might try to adapt. I think Id just need to match the encoder up. Looks like all the other switchgear is there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fanuc.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTB an 1/8" collet for a Deckel FP2. Only need this one if you have a spare. I've seen a number of single collets on ebay but none this size. If you have one for sale please send me a PM.

Best regards,

Eric

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by efleming View Post
    WTB an 1/8" collet for a Deckel FP2. Only need this one if you have a spare. I've seen a number of single collets on ebay but none this size. If you have one for sale please send me a PM.
    1/8" is not one of the common sizes, a gent here by the name of Stan had made some but they're long gone AFAIK.

You would be best getting an ER40 or ER32 collet chuck from Singer on ebay.de and get some ER collets. They are plentiful...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Eric:
    Not sure i have ever seen an original 40 taper Deckel collet at 1/8" ...
    However Deckel did supply a collet chuck setup that had 1/8" collets ...That setup takes a collet similar to a TG 100 except the front taper is larger....

I see these chucks from time to time on German e-bay and the collets used to be available through MSC in inch sizes..including 1/8".
    I would offer another solurion. Simply buy an ER16 or 32 collet setup with a 1"or 3/4" shank...will allow using any of the ER collets depending on what size chuck you choose.
    Straight shank also means you can extend the tool if needed to reach features , and if you are setup with a straight shank drill chuck (3/4" shank) then you can go from milling to drilling
    very quickly by simply loosening the draw bar on your base 3/4" Deckel collet...
    Cheers Ross

5. Likes Stradbash, efleming liked this post
    Country
    DENMARK
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking for Wohlhaupter UPA 3 SK40 shank to be used with Deckel FP1 (S20x2 pull stud). Can be either 130001 T013815 (SK40 DIN69871 w/M16, with my own stud screwed in) or 130001 T005070 (SK40 born with S20x2). Have 130001 T010229 (SK40 DIN 2080) in excellent condition which is of no use to me and could be traded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wanted -

FP2 vertical head (first or second generation style)....standard or long reach type.

please email me at

[email protected]
    Last edited by Milacron; 01-26-2017 at 10:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking for a Centricator Arbor for use on my FP2NC. Either a Cat40 or DIN2080 would do.

Actually, just found this so might not need it.
    Teryk

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That pull stud adapter will work fine on your centricator....would not use that setup for any milling applications...not enough pull on the collet (think there is a length issue on the adapter.
    Cheers Ross

10. Likes Milacron liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking for an nzp57/58 axis board. Also, I have an nzp59 that will only work in d4 controls that I would trade straight across for one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Deckel Punch Milling Inch Reading Caliper / Wanted

I'm looking for one of these as pictured except in the inch reading variety. If you have one in good condition and don't plan on using it I'd be interested in acquiring it.
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc01907.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTB: FP1 electrical cabinet. Must be for the dial type mill with high and low speed selection at the machine not at the cabinet. If you've gone the VFD route and ditched your electrical cabinet I'm interested.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adh2000 View Post
    WTB: FP1 electrical cabinet. Must be for the dial type mill with high and low speed selection at the machine not at the cabinet. If you've gone the VFD route and ditched your electrical cabinet I'm interested.
    I might have a cabinet for a FP2 or FP3, unsure if that would work for you?

I will get pictures tomorrow.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have box for FP2. Main motor voltage was 575volt. PM me if of interest to you. Also have box for FP3L that was 440v.

Regards,
    Lucky7

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

First up I should let you know that this may be no use to you because I am in Australia so freight for the cabinet I have would prohibitive.

I have an FP1 cabinet that will be replaced with a VFD. I offered the cabinet here in Aus, with no interest at all, and because I need the space, stripped the components out so that in the event of someone wanting parts I might be able to find a home for some of them rather than just tossing them out.

Anyway, should you get a cabinet that has some parts missing/broken etc I may be able to help. Unfortunately the voltage is probably not what you need (415V, with 240V coils on the contactors etc) but the switches and special attachments sockets etc may possibly be useful if you were to be in need of them.

Cheers,
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking through online FP2 photos I'm not seeing any with switch selected speeds at the machine. Looks like they only have on and off push buttons. Did the FP2 come with a 2 speed motor? I assume it did, but the online photos I see look like the early lever style FP1 setup. That would mean a rotary switch on the cabinet for high/off/low and a single contactor for run/stop. I'm looking for the cabinet with two contactors, one for high one for low. (Yes I'm sure any cabinet could be adapted adding a contactor etc but not interested in that)

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The last generation FP2"s and FP3"s came with a two speed motor...These are the machines that were fitted with DC feed drives in place of the earlier
    gearbox...Had the buttons on the control pendant for the operator (only had the "E" stop on the side of the machine). Motor speed switching accomplished via contactor in the electrical cabinet...Top spindle speed for these machines was 2500 while still maintaining the low 25 RPM at the bottom...Electrical cabinet for these machines will also contain the DC power supply board for the feed motor...
    Cheers Ross

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To the OP, pm me your email and I'll send pics so you can decide if interested. Will have to dig them out from storage area so may take a bit...

Lucky7

On edit due to vague post by me: referring to request for FP1 electrical box.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have the cabinet you are looking for. I've bought a VFD but haven't done the conversion yet. I believe one of the contactors is bad but don't know which one. If you're interested in it, even though it might be a bit of a project, PM me and I can give you more details.

Teryk

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WTB: Aciera F5 fixed rectangular table with 6 t-slots. I know about a couple for sale cheap in Europe, but shipping and customs really jack the cost. Anyone have one kicking around the US or perhaps Canada? I am in California USA. Oddly, my F5 has light markings consistent with it having a fixed table at one time. I wonder what happened to it?

Country
    GERMANY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Looking for a 1/2" direct collet for a Deckel FP2 spindle. This is SK40 with a S20x2 buttress thread. If you have a spare please drop me a line. Cheers, Bruce