What's new
What's new

x8130 Milling Machine { Deckel FP2 Clone }

Bernie S

Plastic
Hello There
I am new to this Forum .
I am repairing my Milling Machine , and looking for a repair Manual
and Wire diagram . This is an 1980 Machine .
Are there Machine Dealers I could contact ?
Are there people who part those Machines out ?
Thanks for any help .

Last edited:
They are still in production in mainland China, and definitely still sold. I think a company called Knuth sell a rebadged version.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hi Bernie,
I used to own one of these machines and did quite a bit of work to it, mainly replacing bearings in the spindle drive.
Ralph is correct they are still being sold, called an X8130A now and most seem to have a squarer head with a quill, mine had a more basic vertical milling head with no quill and was a creamy grey colour.
Parts are virtually non existent / very difficult to get, Knuth in Germany would be your best bet and easier than trying to source them from a Chinese manufacturer. Knuth still had a universal tilting / swivelling table to suit that they could sell me when I enquired about one a few years ago.
They were sold under various brand names around the world, Knuth WF2.1 in Germany, Comet in the UK, Wolf in the US, Sermac and Ausino in Australia.
I still have the digital manuals that I sourced from Knuth who sold them badged as a WF2.1, send me a PM with your email address and I will send it all to you.

I have a X8130 that was made by the Beijing Instrument Machine Tool Works along with the operators manual which includes the wiring diagram. It is about 100 plus pages and I can get it copied if you can't find one.

Ken

I found this information interesting on my X8130 milling machine serial #1872. The original owner who I purchased it from stopped by today and brought me the original purchase copy from Cal Jean Machinery Sales Company in Paramount Calif. I purchased it a little less than a year ago from the original owner. He said he purchased it in 1979 and the price for the machine with the fixed table and universal table was $14,500 according to the paper work, this didn't include the indexing head that was purchased with it at the time. He had it in his garage and said that he had less than 100 hours on it. He had it up against the wall of the garage so he couldn't get the drawbar for the horizontal arbor in. All of the horizontal arbors and draw bars were still in cosmoline when I picked it up, it is like a brand new machine including a Kurt 6" vise. The owner was 89 years old and was moving into a smaller house is the reason he sold it.

Hi I also have an 8130 . what a bag of worms !
not much to be found on the web about it .
I have not found out yet how to fill the gearbox with oil . I think the filler might be under the top ram ?
oh what joy .. mine sounds like a concrete mixer ! Motor bearings first then I will keep looking and learning .....
under all the old coolant I hope there is a nice machine ... Hi all from Australia

Back