What's new
What's new

Anyone got Celos ver.B29 ?

Panza

Stainless
I was informed by DMG Mori (when I asked) that there is a new version of Celos: B29.

Earlier this year they said the next version will improve tool offsets so it is easier to run double lathe holders (in Y). There is also some other bugs I hope they have gotten rid of.

Anyone have this version yet (on a lathe with MAPPS) ?

Can you please elaborate?
I know on the mapps machines, you had to change at least one parameter on a new machine to allow turning with Y off zero.
In mapps, there was a parameter to allow scrolling in the offset page while in toolsetter mode.

I am sorry I can't explain any more. It was only briefly mentioned when I got my lathe. I will ask further this week when I am going to have the last training with DMG. Although I am sure I will be on the old version then still.

Got the latest version of Celos now. The only major change that I noticed multi-tool setup (so you can have 8 tools in the same turret station. They also made the text fonts larger in most windows that allowed that.
One thing they did not fix, or maybe they didn't want to is this: When connecting a tool model to a new tool group the control changes the nose radius of the tool model. On the older version it just did it, now you get a notification that says it will use the radius from the tool group and apply it to the tool model. I can't understand why they made it that way. The tool group doesn't contain any radius that I can see.

Back