What's new
What's new

Deckel Maho DMU 60, Z59 error !!!

darkside023

Plastic
Hello everyone,

I have a Deckel Maho DMU 60e machine. I had a problem with the " e60 ready signal axes low" error which means the UV130 converter is damaged.
So I bought a Uv130 converter and the error went away. However, another problem was encountered.

Error:
# 11 Sysfail is active
Z59 High motor torque, no speed.

Error occurs when you try to return to the home position.So I tried to go back to the home position one axis at a time, but when I tried the Z axis I threw- z59, with the X axis- x59, with the Y axis- y59. Even if the hydraulics are on but have not yet returned to the home position, try turn the spindle by hand throw the error S59. I raised the Z position manually(because I think the Z axes is too low) but that didn't help and caused another error. If you try to switch on the hydraulics, the Z motor brakes are released, the table falls down and suddenly the brakes are applied again and the error "Z07 drifting outside the motionless window" is triggered.

Perhaps someone is confronted with this, perhaps you can guess what the problem is, and all information is helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Back