What's new
What's new

DMC 100U duoBlock - PNOZ

mark1980

Plastic
This machine has an e-stop alarm active for the spindle. In conjunction with this, the PNOZ is displaying an output error. I had hoped to read the data on the PNOZ to help expedite isolation of the failure; however, I do not have the required level 2 (read-only) password required to view the data. Manufacturer support has been unwilling to provide the read-only password and not able to provide any helpful insights, other than stating: It could be a number of things and it may be difficult to trace down. If someone happens to know the password and is willing to share, it would certainly help me in returning this vertical mill back to service.

Hi
In the machine electrical drawing find the pages "EMERGENCY Stop - Machine ON or EMERGENCY Stop monitoring". Follow the circuit in the drawing using a multi meter or a 24v lamp tester and the fault will become evident.

Password for Pillz

The city the machine was manufactured I believe is the password to look at the logic on the pillz units for DMG machines.

This machine has an e-stop alarm active for the spindle. In conjunction with this, the PNOZ is displaying an output error. I had hoped to read the data on the PNOZ to help expedite isolation of the failure; however, I do not have the required level 2 (read-only) password required to view the data. Manufacturer support has been unwilling to provide the read-only password and not able to provide any helpful insights, other than stating: It could be a number of things and it may be difficult to trace down. If someone happens to know the password and is willing to share, it would certainly help me in returning this vertical mill back to service.

Back