What's new
What's new

DMG MORI 800 ecomill SINUMERIK cabinet door auto unlock - possible?

longgo

Plastic
Hello,

Have been working with HEIDENHAIN and FANUC for most of my work career, but now hit the rock with the machine in the title. I use it from two month already, and found more disadvantages than positive sides but my question is not for pros/cons.

So, how can achieve the goal to unlock the cabinet door automatic after program end?

Well, I can just remove the lock pin from the screws and stuck it in the locker unit(will solve many of my troubles) but it still is in warrant and I`m not allowed to do so.
Should of be some parameter that can be set/add and when M30 comes it unlock the door.
Over my research over the internet, come some similar cases but any of suggested M-codes not work for me. From SINUMERIK suggest was to ask the machine builder, and from DG MORI support so far has come nothing.

If someone already has don that or have clue, will be glad to hear. The only one situation, in which that very process happen as I wish to mimic is the TOOL UNLOAD macro. When unload and unlock the door, but I have no access to that macro to open and see it.If that is possible at all with 1-4 access level.

Thank you in advance, even to take a peak in that question.

We have 2 ecomill 50s and a ecomill 70 with Siemens and had them set a parameter to unlock the cabinet door with an M30. I would be bugging DMG Mori like crazy because it is like a 5 minute quick fix. They may have to come to your facility to do it if they don't want you to have the manufacturer's password to change parameters.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back