What's new
What's new

DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline Turrent Help

Heiro

Plastic
Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.

من هم همین مشکل را دارم اما در CTX450 می توانید آن را حل کنید؟
سلام
Greetings, I am having a issue with a DMG MORI CTX 310 Ecoline machine, the turrent wont turn to any direction. It is a Siemens control machine and the alarm given is 700036 which is turrent is not clamp in right position. The turrent is control by a delta servo and servo drive, on the servo drive I have the alarm 9 which is same condition it is not position correctly. Does anybody know how to fix this problem ???
I tried clamping the turrent manually in diferent positions but it does not respond.
Hello
Check the sensors on the turret (s4-s5)
Probably the tarret is not fixed in place, or if it is fixed, the location of the sensors is wrong or the sensors are damaged.

Regards.

Back