What's new
What's new

Dmg NLX 2500, Mitsubishi M730BM Controls, parameter write problem

james siffel

Cast Iron
Hello, my controls under "Settings " is sort of grayed out on the first line that says NC Parameter Write". The next line "Mapps parameter write" and down are usable. How do I get the option turned back on? Follow up question too, I am looking at the two corresponding user parameters that control the set up mode switch. Currently the set mode does not work. When you open the door nothing happens. Nor does the sign on the controls that says setting mode light up and the buzzer doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone.

Hello, my controls under "Settings " is sort of grayed out on the first line that says NC Parameter Write". The next line "Mapps parameter write" and down are usable. How do I get the option turned back on? Follow up question too, I am looking at the two corresponding user parameters that control the set up mode switch. Currently the set mode does not work. When you open the door nothing happens. Nor does the sign on the controls that says setting mode light up and the buzzer doesn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you everyone.

In MDI mode go to setting page, type "PARAMETER" and hit input, the text will go away. You then should be able to go into settings page specifically (61 on my machine) and turn "NC Parameter write" to valid.

I dont use the setting mode so unsure about that (this is on an NHX4000)

spare door interlock keys come in handy ;)

Back