M10
    G04 U1000
    Z11000
    X-40000Z20000
    T0800
    G0X-80000Z40000
    M30
    %

This is a little stock advance program, that would normally be in a bar-fed loop program.

Just make sure you have something short chucked up, and the chuck closed before starting.

On my Yasnac 2000, I can't single-block through the M11-G0-M10-G4 section. I have to just let that run, then switch back to single block, assuming I'm dry-running.

Regards.

Mike

Hey Mike,

So I did some playing to get this thing to do what I wanted and finally figured out a solution, if anyone knows a more legit way cool, but for now I'm at least working. If the machine doesn't see that the chuck is closed it will not start the program, so I switched the chuck clamp to opposite so that when it was unclamped the machine thinks its clamped. I am using a collet chuck and so i had to do a S50 M3 with a M11 for unclamp which actually closed the chuck. Then direct after it does that a S2000 RPM for my actual machining speed. The 50 RPM is just so it doesn't self tighten the collet in the chuck because I have a Emergency collet and its 4" so it has so weight to it. anyway with all that set up like that the chuck will open and close with out the use of the pedal and it works great. If anyone know the proper way to get the chuck to close in automatic mode let me know! Thanks

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Mike, would you be willing to send me your post for the yasnac 2000g? Thanks for your time.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sent you an email.

Regards.

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question hello

Quote Originally Posted by Finegrain View Post
    Sent you an email.

Regards.

Mike
    Sorry to revive an old thread is it possible to get a copy of the post for the mosi seiki sl3 yasnac? or point me in the general direction of getting one? i use solidcam for our fadal but im willing to learn any software to run the lathe, its arriving next week and i have no idea what i got myself into because i cant find a port for it.

thanks in advance!