What's new
What's new

MAHO MH 300 C Hydraulic dead

Sp3cia1T

Plastic
Hello everybody!

I just bought a MH 300C with Philips 432, worked when I loaded it at the seller but when I plugged it in at home the hydraulic started one for about 2sec then nothing happening after that when I press the hydraulic button, like an E-stopp is pressed.
It has three E-stop, one on the panel, one on the side of the cabin and one on the handwheel, when I press the E-stop on the handwheel the actuator clicks in the cabinet but the other two is dead, no actuators respond to those two.
The TRK6 show FUL error.
Anyone have a clue on what could be wrong or what I should check?

I'm new quite new to this, haven't used a CNC mill/lathe for about 20 years, and that was in school...
When I first plugged it in, the monitor was crazy, looked like matrix with flimmering screen and completely unresponsive.
After a couple of hours the screen begin to work properly :confused:
I tried to change the order of the phases if that should be the problem but that only showd more error on the TRK6 module.

Is there some glass fuse that I could have missed thats broken?
I have run the diagnostic but can't find anything that looks odd compared to the manual.

Please give me some suggestion on what could be wrong or what I should check.

IMG_4263[1].jpgIMG_4265[1].jpgIMG_4273[1].jpgIMG_4274[1].jpgIMG_4275[1].jpg

swap 2 leads, probably running pump backwards

Hi
Already tried that several times, the pump doesn’t even tries to start, error 54, 55 and 57 shows on LCD on the side of the machine.
And the screen shows chess-like ”pixels”

only thing i could really think of. if it ran before you moved it try re-seating cards, maybe something loosened up in the move.

Is there anybody who knows what LED should lit on the TRK 6 module when the machine working as it should?

On my the green ZF+ lights up and the red FUE, anybody knows what FUE stands for?

There is a green LED markt ”BB”, should that be lit?

Did you get a set of schematics for it?
On my maho, I have twice had an intermittant contact on the relay board edge connectors. Try reseating them as well.
Mark

Hi and thanks for the reply!
Yes I have the schematics in german (i’m not german).
What relay board do you mean?
I have checked all the connectors and cables that I could see, but I will go over them again just in case.
The strange thing is that when I started the machine for the first time (after I bought it) it appeard to be working but when the hydraulic started for a short time it stopped and a lot of strange thing happened, the screen flickering insanely, sometimes you can see some characters when suddenly it goes black, and sometimes it just shows like a Matrix chessboard.
The only E-stop who drive a rely is the one on the handwheel, the two other is dead…

I have no clue on what it could be, i suppose it will end up in me calling a service technician and pay twice the money than i bought it for 😞

Back