What's new
What's new

MAHO MH700 S Parameter help.

plothoundsman

Cast Iron
I recently acquired a Maho MH 700 S machine . It had been setting without power for several months. We put power to it, and after a lot of cleaning and leak repairs it came to life ! I actually ran a couple of jobs. The batteries had saved the parameters ! HALLELUJAH !!!!
Well as fate would have it I powered down the machine over Christmas break, and when powering back up, it appears the battery's went to Hell and a Handbasket ! Of course I never got around to doing a parameter back-up. Now after searching the books and STUFF that came with the machine , I cannot find a list of the parameters.
I am wondering if any of you wonderful PM members, might have such a list ? or might have a clue where I may find such a list ?
Now I am dead in the water.:bawling:

Thank you for taking time to read this. Ed at AppTool

Attachments

• maho1.jpg
    maho1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 630
After further review , I am hoping the previous owner my have them on a disk ? I will find out soon. They are called constants, not parameters. Maybe one of you fine fellows might enlighten me as well, about the (tape) in the control panel ? It is marked machine constants , so I presume they are on the tape ? But I am just an old dumb hillbilly from the Mtns, and have never seen such a tape. It, is a thin metal tape , nothing like the paper tapes I saw, or even helped some of my old supervisors install on the old NC and old CNCs from years back.
Is there anywhere I could run this metal tape and get the constants ?
Thanks again for taking time to read this, Ed from the Mtns of NC

Hello,
I have Maho MH700s, cnc 432, 4 axis and ATC 36 slots. Can you help me, parameters from 0 to 217 was lost.
Thank you in advance.

Li ho presi! proveniva dal precedente proprietario di GE, grazie al cielo, se qualcuno avesse bisogno di costanti Maho700 S o Maho1000 S, sarò lieto di condividerle. Buona lavorazione ragazzi!
Buongiorno
Ho lo stesso problema con Maho700s, parametri persi, se potete inviarmeli ve ne sarò grato

I recently acquired a Maho MH 700 S machine . It had been setting without power for several months. We put power to it, and after a lot of cleaning and leak repairs it came to life ! I actually ran a couple of jobs. The batteries had saved the parameters ! HALLELUJAH !!!!
Well as fate would have it I powered down the machine over Christmas break, and when powering back up, it appears the battery's went to Hell and a Handbasket ! Of course I never got around to doing a parameter back-up. Now after searching the books and STUFF that came with the machine , I cannot find a list of the parameters.
I am wondering if any of you wonderful PM members, might have such a list ? or might have a clue where I may find such a list ?
Now I am dead in the water.:bawling:

Thank you for taking time to read this. Ed at AppTool
Dear Plothoundsman,
Good day !
I need your help i have Maho MH 700 S machine but i lost a parameter i was request to you please you have then share me my email id :- [email protected] and my whats app Number :- +973 37476274 please helm me brother.

thank you in advance

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 10.48.51_59ecb211.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 10.48.51_59ecb211.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 0

Back