What's new
What's new

Maho MH800C 5axis Philips 532 - B02 alarm (measuring system alarm)

afshin1978

Plastic
Hello All,
Our company bought this used machine around 2 months ago and we didn't power it up since last week.
Machine parameters are still there. I tried to bring the axes to RP, x,y,z were ok but axis B (turning rotary table around y axis) wont move at all. neither manual nor with RP command. If you try, the hydrolic will power off.

When i try to RP axis A (rotary table), the table wont stop moving!

Any suggestion?

b.t.w with the machine we got a 3axis vertical postprocessor. What should we do for a 5axis processor? should we buy it from DMG MORI? or it can be downloaded?

Thanks alot,

Afshin

Hello All,
Our company bought this used machine around 2 months ago and we didn't power it up since last week.
Machine parameters are still there. I tried to bring the axes to RP, x,y,z were ok but axis B (turning rotary table around y axis) wont move at all. neither manual nor with RP command. If you try, the hydrolic will power off.

When i try to RP axis A (rotary table), the table wont stop moving!

Any suggestion?

b.t.w with the machine we got a 3axis vertical postprocessor. What should we do for a 5axis processor? should we buy it from DMG MORI? or it can be downloaded?

Thanks alot,

Afshin

turns out there was something seriously wrong with the related encoder.
Encoder out, axis B disabled and now it runs with a vertical 3axis postprocessor.
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-05 at 2.38.18 PM.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2020-09-05 at 2.37.33 PM.jpg

Now I wonder if anyone has the 5axis postprocessor?
or 3axis horizontal?

best regards,
Afshin

[email protected]

Back