What's new
What's new

Manuals needed for 91 Mori Seiki MV40B with 0MC control or similar

Totenkopf

Plastic
I am trying to work out where to source manuals for a MV40 I am trying to get running. I got fanuc manuals with the machine but no Mori seiki manuals. I suspect a manual from a similar vintage MV machine with fanuc control could get me out of strife. I have had to get the machine running from scratch (backup battery had gone flat in storage) but was lucky to get my hands on the original parameters.

Now I have numerous other issues and challenges to deal with that I think would be much easier to solve with a manual.

Any help would be appreciated. If someone had a manual they were happy to digitise I would be happy to pay for the service.

Cheers,
James

Did you call Mori?

I have bought Mori manuals for much older machines with no problems.

I use the same machine regularly, but I cannot copy the manuals for you.

DMG Mori would be the company to contact now? I see they have an office in Sydney. I can try giving them a call next week.

Do you have any idea roughly the cost for these old manuals from Mori. This is a hobby machine only so I need to be sensible about costs (freight already cost me twice as was quoted) but I think the manuals will be a worthwhile investment provided they aren’t asking thousands..

Back