What's new
What's new

Milltronics ML-15 Jog Handwheel?

catch22

Aluminum
I have a 2002 Milltronics ML-15 cnc lathe and I would like to incorporate a jog Handwheel, I contacted Milltronics and they tell me that machine never came with a jog Handwheel, I would like to know if it would be possible to install one anyways.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Mike

Easier to get info if you include some details. Like, which control does it have?

I see pics online when I search the model, showing a Centurion 6T, as well as a Centurion 7 control, they are pretty different animals.

Jog handwheel? You mean a Manual Pulse Generator? The lathes I see online have two, one each for the Z and X axis.

I am surprised that Milltronics was not able to help you, I have found them to be pretty forthcoming, when I dealt with them. Maybe they did not understand what you were looking for? Dunno. On the plus side, I have had pretty decent luck with a couple different Partner 4, Cent V controller milling machines, as far as grafting in stuff like a full keyboard and a better, color display, and found that they seem to stick to pretty common standards as far as their hardware goes.

Maybe post some pictures of your lathe and explain better what exactly you are trying to do.

It has the Centurion 6T control and it has the x and z axis mpg on the door, but it would be so much nice to have the hand held pendant.
I will try to put a few pictures of it as well.
Thanks Mike

Back