What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki CL-200 MSC-803 Reinitialize control/dead battery

plowking

Plastic
Good afternoon, I'm having troubles with reloading parameters back in after battery loss. The problem is that I didn't have reliable copies of my all1 all2 and all3 backup files. I've got original factory parameters from Mori, however once I load them and set x and z zero points I can move the axis, and index the turret, clamp and unclamp the Chuck but I cannot make any MDI commands, it won't insert them, and it shows I have no available space for programs. I'm not really familiar with the control, but I've learned a lot over this ordeal. Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Good afternoon, I'm having troubles with reloading parameters back in after battery loss. The problem is that I didn't have reliable copies of my all1 all2 and all3 backup files. I've got original factory parameters from Mori, however once I load them and set x and z zero points I can move the axis, and index the turret, clamp and unclamp the Chuck but I cannot make any MDI commands, it won't insert them, and it shows I have no available space for programs. I'm not really familiar with the control, but I've learned a lot over this ordeal. Any help in the right direction would be much appreciated.

What do you mean by "reliable copies"? If you have anything at all, it might be helpful. A lot of those older machines actually came with a hard copy of the parameter list that had the original parameters from the factory. Did you lose that and that's why you had to get them from Mori?

Hello I need the backup of all parameter for Mori Seiki CL-200 MSC-803 Lathe. Thanks in advance

Back