What's new
What's new

maho speed limited to 800rpm 2nd gear

VPS BVBA

Plastic
Hello i'm having trouble again with my maho 1600s ,

this machine has philips 532 controller and indramat drive modules,
when i run the machine in M41 , first gear is selected, it's running up to 700rpm
then when i demand higher rpm or M42, the second gear is active and should run from 700rpm up to 6000rpm,

the problem is that the spindle speed is stuck on 800rpm, i check the small camshaft on that indicate the gearposition 1 , 2 or neutral, this is working fine,
i tested the motor , cables, connectors, and finally i found out when that the 2 contacts operated by the gearcams go to the controller as input but also to the indramat spindle drive input wich are described as Limit 1 and limit 2 input,

so in second gear both are operated and both inputs high, when i remove the first limit of the Limit 1 input on my indramat it works correct again and runs the right speed again and not stuck on the 800rpm,

so i tought that the speed limit was in the parameters of the indramat,.... i checked the parameter A12 up to A18 that should be preset limit speeds,
all of them are the value 9999 , so also this is not the problem , however when i disconnect the input of the cam it runs fine.....

so after searching houres i hope some of you can help me out with this and help me find what can cause this problem and whats the reason activating the limit?

maybe someone has the parameter list of a maho 1600s? so i can compare if there's a parameter limiting the speed

Back