What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki SL-45C parts supplier

tigman250

Plastic
Who does a person have to kill to get DMG Mori to return an email or phone call?! I have been trying to get in contact with a human being at DMG Mori for two days with no luck. We just purchased a used SL-45C that needs some parts and I cannot find a supplier anywhere that will take our money LOL. I have created a my DMG Mori account and I see that someone prior to me has populated our companies other Mori equipment in there, obviously our new purchase isn't in the lineup, I don't see how to add it, perhaps that's something DMG Mori has to do on their end??

Anyways, now that I'm done complaining how are you guys getting parts quotes from this company?? I used their dealer locator and found a dealer in Grand Rapids MI that I left a message with but have yet to hear back from them. I can't find any phone numbers or email addresses on their website, does anyone have contact info from someone in Michigan that can help? Heck, at this point I would take the number of anyone in the US that can give me a price quote on parts!!!

Last time I needed something, I logged in to the customer portal (MyDMGMori), and clicked on the Online Shop, then when it failed to find my part number I used the contact form at the bottom of the page, filled it out and clicked the "email me back" box, and they did a few hours later asking for the serial number of the machine, which I gave them, and then 10 minutes later with a quote.

Last time I needed something, I logged in to the customer portal (MyDMGMori), and clicked on the Online Shop, then when it failed to find my part number I used the contact form at the bottom of the page, filled it out and clicked the "email me back" box, and they did a few hours later asking for the serial number of the machine, which I gave them, and then 10 minutes later with a quote.

You had a much better experience than I have been having!

All set, my local dealer finally got back to me with phone and email, I think the ball is rolling! thanks for the help all!

Back