What's new
What's new

Mori Seiki TL 5 spindle error 26

stump365

Plastic
Hello,

I was wondering if anybody might have any answers for a spindle error problem on a Mori TL 5? It has a Yasnac 2000G control, when I turn on servo power it shows "spindle error 26" on the screen. It has a Mitsubishi DL-SBZ controller. I have sent the spindle control SB-SA card in for repair and it didn't fix it, I have changed out the SB-AX card as well with no luck. Things look pretty normal on the controller, the only LED lit is ZERO SPEED no OVERHEAT or BREAKER TRIP. I have a manual for the control and on the SB-AX card is a small fault relay which is supposed to energize to take away the fault signal to the NC. On the old SB-AX card I popped off the little plastic cover and held in the relay ( sounds ghetto but I'm desperate) the error went away but the spindle still doesn't turn on at all. The manual says check thyristors and fuses and there all good. I spent $600 buck on this spindle controller so far, I found a guy who will sell the whole controller for $800, but sometimes it seems like the problem is on the NC side,maybe a parameter? I would hate to replace the controller and have the same problem.

Back