What's new
What's new

Mori SL-1A Will Not Power Up

KGMade

Plastic
I'm hoping someone has some insight to help me with my problem. If this is not the correct area to post this I apologize in a advance. Anyway the problem is as follows. My company recently bought a 1984 SL-1A with the Yasnac LX-1 controller. After getting the machine leveled we began running test programs and everything was fine for a few days. While sitting idle the screen went out. Not pops or smoke it just turned off. At the time all the lights on the panel were still on. Turned the machine off to try and reset it. Upon turning it back on nothing on the control panel comes on. The main power switch on the side kicks the pump and other auxiliary systems on. The power button on the panel does "turn on" power to the control cabinet but nothing comes on. Using a multimeter we have checked the test points on the boards and voltage is present. Has anyone dealt with a problem like this? What should we check next? Is there a relay in the back that directly controls the front panel?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Well on the way to getting mine working again. My power up problem turned out to be lost parameters. Did a memory regeneration and then had to reenter all the Parameters, even the un seen ones. Still not quite there yet.
See post here for more information .... Mori Seiki SL-2 No Power To NC

Back