MV-35 Troubleshooting - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's a board, jancd-cp01 to be exact. Unusual board construction to me, It looks like armature wire embedded in a gel coat for traces, and a lot of it, both sides. There's no shortage of real estate on this thing.
    A 0.01 cap got hot around the lead in the through hole. Oddly a wire trace is damaged and broken in 2 places either side of the cap, trace doesn't look burnt and it doesn't junction with the cap. I suppose it could be just the weakest link in a cascading failure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Jancd-cp01 board wasn't the problem. The capacitor was a previous failure that was fixed with jumpers on the bottom of the board.
    . I've looked over all the boards .. Nothing obvious
    Sure wish I knew how the original poster fixed his problem..

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Still working on solving my problems. Just ordered cp01 board,(2) 10O1b boards and a servo power supply, jznc-tu04.
    Have a request into yaskawa for information and applied for credit with dmg mori so that I can talk with tech support.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I did figure out my power up problem. Somehow I managed to wipe all the parameters from the control without having the controls set to write parameters. I did a memory regeneration and it fired up with X,Y,Z servo errors. They cleared once I got all the parameters back in it. Luckily one of the first things I did when I got the machine was take pictures of all the parameter settings.
    Now I can't get the machine to zero return, when I try it goes past zero and stops at a over travel switch. Nor get the automatic tool changer to cycle. Maybe I screwed up something digging around in it trying to fix it.
    At least now I have a half dozen different, good used boards .. I bought them right before I did the memory regeneration.