What's new
What's new

NH4000 DCG. Problem while running multiple parts and TBDS

psychojazzno24

Plastic
Hello, guys!

Several months ago I bought a DMG Mori NH4000 DCG machine (2015 year). It has a 3-pallet APC and that's an absolutely amazing machine I'm happy with but I have one big problem...
Machine working not correct or I'm incorrect in some place in "Memory" mode which can be find under SETTINGS -> 5 -> Enter. Here's a screen called "Automatic working mode selection". The last item called "Memory mode". Selecting "Active" and here we are.
Then we can select "Schedule" by soft key in the main screen and there's a screen divided by four (Status, Pallet A, Pallet B, Pallet C). I choose a programs for each pallet, press "Ready" button on each pallet station. When I press "ONE CYCLE" button it runs and ends program successfully, but when I press the button next to it (called something like "RUN ONE BY ONE") it runs first program on the pallet A, since it active, and ends with error. The main problem there's just red string on the next pallet (B, C, whatever) and no informative answer what's happened wrong. Who worked with this mode and met this issue? How to solve it? I tried hard, but no results...

Program running on pallets is just for testing purposes:

Code:
M300 (HOMING AXES)
G4 X10 (WAITING 10 SECONDS)
M30 (EOP)

P.S. By the way, I have another one problem with this machine. I have an "Tool breakage detection system (in magazine). To run this you need to program something like this (according to manual):

Code:
#1133 = 3 (H NUMBER)
M101 (STARTING CYCLES)
M102 (CYCLE ENDS)
M103 (JUDGING RESULTS)

When I'm running program pedal in the magazine just flying towards tool with big feedrate and error comes which states "OVERTRAVEL ALARM". Why this operation fails? Is there a setting or a parameter to set it up properly?

Have a nice day,
Michael

Back