What's new
What's new

NH6300 dual ball screw adjust

CNC_Tech

Plastic
Hello everybody I am needing some help, I've been struggling a bit with this machine I thought I had it straightened out but more issues have come up. I have dual ball screws on my X which are not quite in alignment with each other. When a zero return is performed I got a soft thermal alarm on V (the X slave). I have a procedure for "Adjustment of twin drive motor load X axis, however the problem is the procedure is for a newer machine and for the most part the menus are not even close to the same. I have been trying to struggle my way through this for the last day and a half with basically no results. My hope is somebody here has the procedure, I understand the process that needs to take place as far as aligning the ball screws go I am just not familiar enough with the menu system to get the adjustment done. I would greatly appreciate if anybody could help me out here. The machine was manufactured in October of 2004.

So I thought I would add a bit more information as it seems either nobody has an answer or maybe I wasn't clear. What is really holding me up is the following;

14. Enable the individual manual operation of the X2-axis using manual pulse generator. • Set the machine < Field Adjustment > mode. • Set the PMC Parameter (Data Table) D125 bit 0 to “ 1 ”.

15. Move the master X-axis and slave X2-axis independently using manual pulse generator (axis feed amount: “ ×1 ”) to find the minimum load deviation point between the X- and X2-axis. ∗ In principle, in “ + ” direction of the zero point.

16. Disable the individual manual operation using manual pulse generator. • Set the PMC Parameter (Data Table) D125 bit 0 to “ 0 ”

I cannot for the life of me find what "D125" is or where it is!?! If I can just get the two ball screws to unsync I can get the load equaled out and hopefully get this thing running again.

not familiar with your specific machine but I'll take a shot.

I think you're looking for what I would call the "D" parameters.

"System" soft key,"PMC" soft key, then "PMCPRM" soft key.

This is where you will find your keep relay settings, timer settings, counter settings and data settings. etc.

There will be a soft key for "Data" that is where you will find "D125"

Hope that helps.

-Luke

Back