What's new
What's new

RAL COLOR Code MAHO / DECKEL MAHO GREY PURPLE

VPS BVBA

Plastic
Hello,

we want to refurbish our 1200s and 1600s a bit so we want to paint them both in the original colors light grey /dark gray /purple,pink color.

i search on the net and asked dmg mori but i didnt found out the ral code for them.

does anyone knows they code of this 3 colors?

thanks a lot

I know this reply isn't helpful, I find this interesting though. I was thinking of doing almost the exact opposite and removing all traces of that pink from existence on my MC800H. Even the baby blue/ Cyan door on the DMU50V has it's days numbered... I saw one recoated with dark Grey and it looks much better. Maybe when we look at back at the "Twenty Teens" we will remember that we all went colorblind and likes greys and blacks. Just look at X-men, Superman and the like... used to be bright colors, now all very dark almost grey colors.

The light grey dark grey combination does look really good on these machines, I'm thinking of replacing the pink with cobalt blue personally.

Post pics when you are done of before and after! I enjoy seeing transformation project pictures.

Regards,

Dave@Nerv

Finaly i got the RAL codes
If someone needs this in the future,

these are the color codes i received of dmg mori,

• Light gray RAL 7042 - structure glossy
• Dark gray RAL 7043 - texture glossy
• Purple RAL 4006 - structure glossy

Finaly i got the RAL codes
If someone needs this in the future,

these are the color codes i received of dmg mori,

• Light gray RAL 7042 - structure glossy
• Dark gray RAL 7043 - texture glossy
• Purple RAL 4006 - structure glossy

Do you have a contact telephone number for this information? I need the color codes for an MV40E. Thanks!

Back