What's new
What's new

1994 sodick mold maker 3

aiudoin

Plastic
living and working in Mesa AZ from Chicago
im looking for someone in the mesa Arizona area that is familiar with this machine (1994 sodick mold maker 3)its in perfect condition but the person that ran it was an old timer that passed away and took his knowledge with him. I have all the manuals but would like to have someone come out and run it thru its paces....Thanks in advance.
Jerry Raucci
Moldtec
Moldtec Inc. - Plastic injection molding, CAD/CAM Design and CNC Machining in Mesa Arizona

im looking for someone in the mesa Arizona area that is familiar with this machine (1994 sodick mold maker 3)its in perfect condition but the person that ran it was an old timer that passed away and took his knowledge with him. I have all the manuals but would like to have someone come out and run it thru its paces....Thanks in advance.
Jerry Raucci
Moldtec
Moldtec Inc. - Plastic injection molding, CAD/CAM Design and CNC Machining in Mesa Arizona
Hi, We have just received an old mold maker 3. We do not have any manuals with it. Would it be possibly for me to pay you to run a copy of the programming/operators manual? Sodick does not have them any more. [email protected]

Back