What's new
What's new

Agie 100 parts

B.G.

Plastic
Hi all!
Is it worth to sell used Agie 100 parts? Boards or other operable parts for example.

I have 20 years of experience buying AGIE machines and selling parts. The AC100 has almost no value and that series all the way to the AC120 are dying. You may sell a few boards over the next year if your lucky. I have a lot of parts in stock for that series and considering scrapping them. I still sell computer boards, SUS. Hand Box and a few other newer but really slowing down.

Pull some boards and try and sell and then scrap everything else and collect the scrap money.

Larry

I have 20 years of experience buying AGIE machines and selling parts. The AC100 has almost no value and that series all the way to the AC120 are dying. You may sell a few boards over the next year if your lucky. I have a lot of parts in stock for that series and considering scrapping them. I still sell computer boards, SUS. Hand Box and a few other newer but really slowing down.

Pull some boards and try and sell and then scrap everything else and collect the scrap money.

Larry

Hi larry, by chance do you know anyone that can operate an agiecut 100? it has the floppy A/B mfl rack and i tried to install a floppy emulator but i cant make it recognize it, and other thing, the z axis doesnt go down, nor the U/V axis move at all, in resume i need some help from someone who has worked with this machines, we can pay, thanks in advance.

If its board problems maybe we can bought them from BG :)

If the USB floppy emulator you have tried is the 1.44mb version, try the 720k version of the emulator instead this has worked for me. It was a compatibility issue as the machine was a 1984 vintage Agie.

Agie parts

Larry

Hello Larry,

I have one Agie 200D do you have any parts commom between these to models (AC100 to AC200D) my machine is working but still need to replace some parts.

If you have pictures or list of material please contact me on email [email protected]

Regards

2x AGIE AC100 for sale

We have two AGIE AC 100 for sale.
Both machines are first hand from private (not machine dealer).
There is a lot of documentation included - all original.

Agie.jpg

Both AGIE complete including two dielectricum aggregates.

One machine is operational, the other throws an error.

The EDM machines are located in south of Germany.

Feel free to drop me an email (klick on username broccoli above and send email).

Thanks!

Back