What's new
What's new

Agie CD control - How to questions...

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
1. If you loose air pressure or the water tank level gets too low for example...once these situations are corrected, any way to clear the error on the control and get back to business ? All I can figure so far is to shut the entire system down and start over...a PITA...

2. Any way to do a "dry run" to check the table movements via the plotter pen on the back side without the darn thing wanting to go thru the wire cut sequence first ?

3. How to reset when you load a new job, hit "start job" and get a "(previous) job not finished" message ?

Questions

1. There is a button on the handbox to clear the errors
2. I think it cuts the wire before dry run as a safety precaution. Don't remember a work around
3. I think this is normal. Procede like you did not see it. Let me know if it does not work and I will check on it because I do remember that. Did you try key reset ?

:typing:
Larry McNamee
Visit: EDM Corner

3. On my Agie, this is meaningless. The only time it's necessary to clear the memory (using the key) is if I stop a job before it's finished and I want to edit any of the programs used in that job. (tec, geo, or job file) Otherwise, just load the next job and go.

Back