What's new
What's new

Agie Charmilles Hyperspark 3 HS error on liquid level control

lanphearj

Plastic
I came in Friday to find the Hyperspark 3 that I run, stopped at the end of a cycle with the following error:

DA 11 Initialization of the level controller interrupted

I tried to re-initialize the DA system and it just locks up the system, so I reboot. During the system load I get the same error as before plus:

CNC 934 Function interrupted owing to interference in the execution of a command

I have rebooted a few times to see if it would clear with no luck. I have checked all the contactors and fuses. We had to replace the level control motor a year and a half ago and that was a different error.

I have a call in to GF for tech support, but they take forever. I figured I would reach out and see if anyone has run into this error before and what the possibilities could be. I plan on taking the tower apart tomorrow and checking the motor and level potentiometers.

in there area where the motor is there are 2 switches sq 24-25 25 is lower limit level regulator. watch the bellows and see if moves down on initialization it should hit 25 then go up and hit 24 then go to door open level. is it doing that?

Back