Close
Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    GERMANY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi , i am new in this field . i work on a wire and on a sink machine and i will start to use a fast punch hole machine also
    the wire machine is an AgieCharmilles CUT E350 , i work with the machine for about three months , so if i would have to make a list with the problems i had/have i wouldn't know where to start
    i work with visi peps , i had to make a program for a 165 mm height but i couldn't use the wire i have for that so i had to set 100 instead
    problem is that i have to "postprocess" that difference , what i did isn't showing an improvement so far

material Steel 165 mm
    wire AC CUT VS 900 0,25 ( this supposed to be an alternative for big height but on postprocessor is maximum 100 mm )
    AC Brass 900 0,25 i normaly use

any help would do

thanks

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cut P350 Update: let me first say this is a relatively new machine. So with that being said you still have the usual computer glitches, which agie routinely updates and fixes. Nothing major though, lol. I would still recommend the VP2 over the P350 because its way more user friendly and the vision control is in a class above the rest. BUT we do like the P350 its familiar and the annealed wire threads up flawlessly. We use Esprit to do most of our programming. Routine maintenance is a must with these machines. A lot of the "problems" we are faced with is just we arent familiar with the errors or alarms. As for radius compensation in the programming, you may be at a lost also. These machines are very picky when it comes to internal corners with radii are very close to yhe offsets. Especially when cutting tapers. Recently we had to redraw the geometry and write a 4 axis program on esprit before it would run the program.

Country
    GERMANY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Girl23 View Post
    Routine maintenance is a must with these machines.
    i have only changed the big filters , upper level sensor in clean water tank , and besides that i have only cleaned the dirty water tank and the working area . i haven't opened anything else .

do you have any recommendation for a routine maintenance ?

thanks