What's new
What's new

AGIE Cut 200D - 1989 / MODE6 issues

pilot001

Plastic
:angry: :Ithankyou:

SOLVED issue......

Anyone had the same ....

My Agie Cut 200D in MODE 6 setting (spark generator M6) the machine is not "working"
all other modes are ok. 1 -2 i don't really use so i guess those are fine too...
MODES 3 / 4 / 5 work.

In M6 the machine doesn't see any "Td" since.... 1 .. it is not putting out any voltage
2 not sensing the voltage. Putting it back to M5 the Td jumps up to MAX (since not cutting anything )

I am guessing that it is not putting out voltage ... but will try to measure it.

:cryin::cryin:

Last edited:
Solved

Although i don't remember ever reading about the MODE 6 working ONLY when the HC is set to 11 , i dived into the machine... found one broken power resistor ( 13 cm long ceramic ) ... fixed that..

And then i red somewhere this HC11 stuff.. Checked the BOOK.... and yes all the time when it shows M6 .. the HC is 11.

So now... looks like it is OK with MODE6 ... but works only in HC 11 setup (other parameters can be varied)

Pilot is correct to use mode 6 HC has to be 11 or above the PMO-9 board serves several purposes and one is to create a pre-pulse for mode 6 this can only be done with HC above 11.

Back