What's new
What's new

Agie excellence wire alignment- axes problem

kayakkd

Plastic
Hi all.
I have a problem when i make the process for the wire alignment. I choose the alignment from the machine's menu. During the process a message appears: "Esy 225 second measure system out of tolerance y: The axis is not blocked following this error, but the second measuring system got disabled. A search for the m/c 0-points must be carried out, to rehabilitate the second measuring system".
The message appears when U-axis is between 2-5mm.
Then the process stops.

After this interrupt, when i try manually to move the U-axis, there is a noise (at about 2-5mm) and then the motor makes a pause for a little bit and the axis doesn't move for that time. Then it continues normally. The message that appears in manual mode is: "Sipo 17 at the current feed rate the interpolator exceeds the maximum position increase allow by the motor".
I noticed when i move manually the V-axis the U-axis makes a little movement.

After all these, when a search for 0-points is carried out as the first message said and try to do the process for the alingment again, i face the same problem.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you for your time.

the excellence has 2 measuring systems on x and y.
system 1 rotary encoder on motor
system 2 glass scale. check connections between glass scale and IMC board.

Hello again.

First of all thank you for your reply. I did what you wrote. At first I checked and cleaned the sub connectors on the cards. Then, I removed the machine's covers and I cleaned the glass scales. Then I adjusted the gap of the head ant the glass at 1.5mm. Then, I repeated the process for the alignment and there was no message. The axis isn't making any pause for now.

But after that another problem came up. It had appeared in the past sometimes. When I move the y-axis, there is a little vibration and when I push the table with power it stops. It is like the motor is trying to correct it's position and is shaking right and left. I can see the motor move clockwise and anticlockwise instantly. In this way, the workpiece can't be right.

Can I change the the position of the encoder's cards? Take the xy card and put it at the position of uzv card? And then change the position of the glass scale's cable? Is it possible? In order to see if the problem is on the cards.

Thanks for your time!

yes to the encoder cards IMC-06/09 if both have three sections. i think it is the DMD for XY that is missing the third section. the DMD's are interchangable but you have to swap the PMO's that are mounted to DMD's hope that makes sense.

Dear Friends,

Got the same here today: "E S Y 225: Second measure system out of tolerance Y".
Just in the middle of machining..

My first thought was that the rotary encoder was out of tolerance with lineair encoder, by a broken belt for example.
I will check the gap. Wiring looked okay.

Attachments

• Out of tolerance.jpg
    Out of tolerance.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Scale.png
    Scale.png
    494.7 KB · Views: 7
Problem solved.

The belt needed a bit more tension.

A indication was that the error message came not direct after reaching machine zero point, but afer moving 11mm. If the encoder is broken you get the error direct.

The encoder btw is a Heidenhain LS 486C and is accesable by removing the cover which is horizontal and left of the tank. Only 5 screws.
If you take of the zero switches you will find it will need multiple times adjusting the right height until the machine accepts them as valid.

Back