What's new
What's new

Agie form 20 help please!

z1pp0

Plastic
We Just got a (2014-2015) Agie form 20 using GFMS and I had to teach myself to run it due to lack of anyone knowing how to at work. I'm having trouble trying to get the electrode to orbit out greater than .0787 in. The greatest undersize of electrode you can enter is .0787 which it uses as its orbit also. I've tried changing +w / transition rad /additional rad / etc.. I need it to orbit out to at the very most .200(rarely that much) while burning down to a desired depth. Cutting an electrode for every size die is not an option. Thank you in advance.

Is the agie form 20 using the AC FORM HMI interface? If so flick me a message and grab my email and email me some images of your setup and i can most likely help. I run CUT 200sp wire machines and regularly am programming our 1 year old Form 200 machine. Cheers

Sent you a private message. If i can get a few more details i can send you an example of how to get past this. Cheers

I used to run a Form 30, I could swear you just put a value in the additional radius space. It`s been awhile though. Good luck!

Back