What's new
What's new

Agie HSS 150 plumbing question

jwatts

Hot Rolled
The image below is a part off of our Agie HSS 150 which bolts to the bottom of the machine casting and connects two hoses from the work tank (two barbed connection coming out the back) to a large hose coming from the water system (flange on front). Over the years it has corroded and developed a number of leaks. We are interested in fabricating a new one. Does anyone know if the size and shape of the box is important or if it is just serving to connect the three hoses?

I don't have one with it still mounted to the machine, but it mounts to the base of the machine casting with the 4 socket head cap screws that you can hopefully see in the center of the below image. As far as I can tell it isn't doing anything except connecting the three blue hoses.

if you go straight back in the direction this photo is taken on your left, on the back of the machine tool will be the nameplate and serial# can you take a pic and send to me?

I think that the size and shape of the box is not important, since it just serves to connect three hoses. Well, I'm telling you this as someone who has had a similar situation. But I didn't fix anything myself. I hired a plumber. I just think that such problems should be solved by a qualified person. I advise you to contact a plumber. I can even give you the contacts of the plumber who helped me. He's really professional. He has 5 years of experience. And he graduated from one cool College at How to Become a Plumber | Plumbing License Requirements. You can safely trust this plumber.

Back