What's new
What's new

AGIE Mondo Star 20 - Error E60

ronin_01

Plastic
Hello Everyone,

I am just a new member here. We just have encountered an error on our Agie Mondo Star 20.
It shows an error "E60 Pacer failed startup diagnostic". On the manual it says "Board error, Call AGIE service". The machine is a bit old already and we have a difficulty finding service near our location. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks a lot in advance.

Please check the pacer
And interchange the xy board to pacer board also change the eprom also and insert the board same position
Machine on in either same problem check optical cable in pacer board see the connection correctly

More information
Contact
[email protected]

I have same EDM with same E60 error. Fiber optics check out ok, reseated boards, 5 volts ok.... CMOS battery* is dead, (can still boot up to Mondo screen via hard drive access) wonder if that could trigger the error ?

==================

*I keep putting off changing that battery as it will be a major PITA to change...soldered to motherboard behind many other boards that have to be removed first just to get to it.

E60 alaarm

Is this a mondo star with a rtc battery
on the motherboard? if so, you will either
have to unsolder this and replace or replace
the motherboard. The Cmos settings are probably
reset back to factory settings. You must change
IRQ 7 to ISA or you will have issues.

Is this a mondo star with a rtc battery
on the motherboard?
Yes of course I get one with the soldered on battery ! What morons they were to do it that way... all the ribbon cables, fiber optic boards and slide in boards must be removed and then the motherboard unscrewed just to get to the battery terminals...rinse and repeat in reverse to put it all back together... unreal... :angry:

(and if all that is not bad enough, I've been told the board is muti layered such that one has to be very careful desoldering the battery or you might ruin the motherboard !)

If you don't wish to unsolder the real time clock battery,
you could always purchase a used motherboard on EBAY that
would work. Just may have to do a few things to make it
work. email me at [email protected]. I could give you
details if you wish

Back