What's new
What's new

Agiecut 100 Programming Codes

glbreil

Cast Iron
Does any one have a list of the valid programming codes for an 1985 AgieCut 100. I have a listing for the 120 through 370 that was published in 1992 but many of the program codes don't apply to the Agiecut 100.

I would be glad to share what I have it it would be helpful to anyone, I just need something a little older.

Thanks Gary

Thanks Larry, I have been registered and visiting your site occasionally for quite sometime.

I did down load the file and it was much more than I hoped for. I certainly do appreciate it. I want to study it a little and I probably will have some questions for you or someone. I am planning to cut a bunch of small parts out of sheet and want to cut one all but a tab and then move on to the next then break them out of the sheet after I am done.

Anyway I will study this and get back to you all.

Thanks Again Larry.

More Information

Is there anything that AGIE users with older wire machines would like to see available on my website ?

Do you have documentation or information that you would like me to upload for other users ?

Let me know !

:typing:
Larry - visit: EDMCorner

Well, now that you ask, I'd like to get my hands on the same type of post-processor rules that Gary was looking for, but for my DEM315. There are just enough differences between the CNC100 and the CNC123 that I wouldn't mind having a look at the older book. Amazingly enough, in all the piles of old books & binders, literature & lore around here, I just can't seem to find one.

Dan

agie settings

Larry,

I would like to see the skim cut settings for .008 wire for the agie 315. I have been guessing at them for a long time.
Thanks Steve Hill

Larry, just curious how this works, I have an Agiecut 100 and PP123 is what I needed and Dan has a DEM315 and gets PP100?

How does that work?

Gary

Gary,

My 315 machine -as well as the DEM 425 and 740 series- use a control called an 'AGIEMERIC CNC 100'. Thus the '100' post processor.

The '123' post processor is valid for the 'AGIEMATIC' controls on the 100, 200 & 300 (thus '123') series machines.

Back