What's new
What's new

Angie Charmilles cut 20 P issues

HCE

Plastic
Hello to the group, I’m having an issue with an error message I keep getting. Is says work tank water level to high, when I know it’s not. I assume there is a sensor somewhere but the manual doesn’t mention it at all. Have any of you experienced this issue before?

Thank you.
Mark

Agie Charmilles started using depth pressure sensors around this time.
Not positive if your machine has it or not, but if so it will look like a white plastic nut on the right side of the inside of your work tank.
It could also look like a hot-dog shaped tube covered with a metal shield.
If you have either of those, there should be a dielectric calibration cycle within the controller.

Jay Crumb

FYI: pressure sensors on charmillescut 20.JPG were used much earlier than the introduction of this machine.that being said this machine does not have a set up like that. most likely the float switch attached to the bellows that is the drain has failed so it never stops filling. remove the grate on the right back inside of worktank. there you will see bellows and float switch.if you are familiar with the diagnostic section you can look at the switch to see if it changes state when you move the switch up and down.

Back