What's new
What's new

Brother hs-300 resin bottle setup, missing from machine

Green Machine

Aluminum
Hello, just checking to see if anyone has, or could take a couple of good pictures of the resin bottle setup. Also, if anyone knows how the system works? Is there a solenoid or something that opens and allows water to flow thru the setup when the system needs to bring the conductivity down. I need to figure out a replacement for it.

On mine the wiring is all in the bundle and no wire hanging out anywhere. I have a larger after-market tank, so not much help for you there. The hoses run to and from the tank on a secondary pump. Check that.

The pump will only run when you have the water turned on and the tank is full enough to keep the condition sensor covered with water. I put the hose coming out of the pump into the main tank with the filter.

Like I said, if that sensor is not covered and reading, the pump will not circulate the water through the resin tank. Best to have the water valve in the machining position and not the fill position as the flow is less and it is easier to keep the water level up.

Sounds like, if your tank is actually missing, that you will have the hoses from the pump blacked off or hooked together.

First pic is off the internet and the second is mine. It is crowded where mine is. :)

Good luck---Mike

Attachments

• 20191023_092210_resized.jpg
    20191023_092210_resized.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC03032.jpg
    DSC03032.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 97
Looks same as the stock resin tank from my Mitsubishi FX10K (except has 2)
I have extras here but shipping might not be great from Canada

Looks same as the stock resin tank from my Mitsubishi FX10K (except has 2)
I have extras here but shipping might not be great from Canada

Hmm I'm down in TX but lmk roughly? I have no established a local source for any wire edm stuff just yet

I sent an rfq to edmamerica.com , maybe they can help guide me. I'm not sure if there is a local shop but I will ask around.

Back