What's new
What's new

Brother HS-5100 operation and service manuals

Allseeing

Plastic
Our company purchased a Brother hs-5100 at an auction and I'm in need of a operations and a service manual. I have the machine up and running but am not sure on all the workings of the machine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brother HS5100 wire edm manuals

I saw on the thread that you have manuals for the Brother wire edm HS5100. Would you be willing to share them with me?

Thanks in advance,

Gerry

Brother hs-5100

I was wondering if you have manuals for the Brother hs-5100. I saw that you posted and someone else offered to send them to you and was hoping you could help me out?

Thanks, Gerry

We have a Brother HS50A, with all of the manuals. Don't know if they are of any use. What specifically do you need?

We have a Brother HS50A, with all of the manuals. Don't know if they are of any use. What specifically do you need?

CanuckHBR,

I just purchased a 2000 Brother HS-50A and I am in need of manuals, I hear you are the guy to talk to. My machine only has 38 hours on it and it is throwing alarm code "8109 **V SERVO", and "8108 **U SERVO". I have no idea how to fix these alarms, and I have no manuals to help me out. Would you mind looking through the manual for these codes for me? or sell me your manuals? Any help will be greatly appriciated.

error 8108&8109:
An error occurred in the u-v axis servo driver or motor. The axis may have contacted an obstacle. Cable connection maybe faulty or cable maybe damaged.

With so few hours, my first guess would be the grease on the u-v axis is dry, preventing the motors from turning. With the machine off, try turning the u-v axis leadscrew by hand.
Be very careful greasing the axis on these machines, as you can blowout the lead screw nuts with to much grease gun pressure.
I always have the axis "moving" at the time I apply grease pressure.

Regards, John

Back