Login to Your Account
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    HUNGARY
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourDumore View Post
    Since Brother got out of the EDM market completely in 2002-2003-ish, the used prices fell like a rock.
    In 2009 I've purchased a 3100 and a 5100 from a place in OH.
    Well, i'm not long in the industry, i started working with wire edm in mid-2016, and i want to buy a machine to myself since last march. Since then my collegues joined to the effort, bunt in all these months i have only seen Mitsubishi, Fanuc, here and there Agie and Charmilles, and even fewer Makino and Sodick machines. I have browsed through the machines again, and i have seen Brother hs-3600 for 6500 euros, i will look into it tomorrow. It was the only one working tough.

To Larry:

Well, that's a big turndown for me. I like to see and know what the machine will do. And the G-code is a thing that bothe the machine and i should understand. I dodn't understand the cade that makes the dxf contour, sadly...
    Sorry, that i misspelled your name last time, i corrected it.

Country
    SLOVENIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by veiszb2 View Post
    Hello!

We (me and my collegues) want to buy a Wire EDM machine for personal use, maybe to start a company later, and we have seen cheap machines in china, with a (for what we seen at least) promising capabilities for the price. Have any of you used one of these machines? Are they any good, worth the price? We have experience with mainstream machines (Mitsubishi, Fanuc, Agie for me personally). We want to cut some equipment for ourselves, different shapes form stacked steel plates, and inlays for a friend's company. Nothing fancy really.

I have looked into this machine, with the biggest generator cabinet )not from this compani specifically):
    DK-7735-DK-7735-Ningbo Haishu Zhongyuan Machine Co., Ltd.

Thanks for the answers!

My father work on one of those shits. I remember, i was helping him with CAD data (I was 4th grade school) and i need to draw a dxf in one direction because otherwise cant cut. Second problem is wire breakage, wire insertion was pain in the ass, i would need at least 4 arms... Its not worth 100$. Dont buy!

3. Likes CBlair, jptech liked this post
    Country
    INDIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

YourGhostProducers is the platform which connects up and emerging DJ's/Artist with top notch Edm Ghost Producers YourGhostProducers is an ultimate destination both for buying and selling High Quality EDM Ghost produced tracks at the Cheapest rate.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rajhans21 View Post
    YourGhostProducers is the platform which connects up and emerging DJ's/Artist with top notch Edm Ghost Producers YourGhostProducers is an ultimate destination both for buying and selling High Quality EDM Ghost produced tracks at the Cheapest rate.
    Wrong edm scooter

6. Likes CBlair, jptech, WireEDMServices liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by plastikdreams View Post
    Wrong edm scooter
    I never figured out the difference between Electro Dance Music and Electro Body Motion, I don't know why they are two different categories. And I still don't understand how these idiots don't even glance over the forum they are on before posting their spam. Also, I think Scooter is more Hard House than EDM.