What's new
What's new

Everything EDM - Learn To Burn YouTube Series

Hello Everyone!:)

We started this EDM series with Practical Machinist to help educate others on EDM Technology & share how we do things in our shop.

Episode 6 "To Burn or Not To Burn" will be dropping this month!
We will be discussing a very common question in our shop, should we EDM this or Mill it?

If there are any topics that you'd like us to discuss in upcoming episodes REPLY to this thread.

We're happy to answer any EDM related questions or concerns that we can.

If you're watching our YouTube series, thank you for supporting us and we look forward to making more videos!
Home - Zero Tolerance CNC
Login • Instagram

-Zero Tolerance LLC

First off I can't wait to see these videos! I am thankful to have learned of it because it was well over due. I have 2 suggestions so far. For me, reading it in the book just doesn't make sense to me sometimes.
1) Creating and using Me-PACS. (Mitsubishi EDM)
2) How to use work offsets W00 and an example of look like in the NC Code of a program as apposed to using G54-G59. Are there additional codes needed when using them?

Looking forward to the series!
Thanks,
Tvalen1432

First off I can't wait to see these videos! I am thankful to have learned of it because it was well over due. I have 2 suggestions so far. For me, reading it in the book just doesn't make sense to me sometimes.
1) Creating and using Me-PACS. (Mitsubishi EDM)
2) How to use work offsets W00 and an example of look like in the NC Code of a program as apposed to using G54-G59. Are there additional codes needed when using them?

Looking forward to the series!
Thanks,
Tvalen1432

If covering Mitsubishi machines, it might also be useful to include the use of subprograms to setup multiple continuous cutting operations for unattended machining. This would lead in nicely to the use of W00-W99 and G54-G59 uses in the NC Code.

Back