What's new
What's new

Filter pressure on AgieCharmilles CUT E 350

NewToEDM

Plastic
I have changed filters 6 months ago and since than i barely worked and now i have 2.5 preassure from 2.8 max .
What could be the reason to this ? I only cut steel .

May be completely off here, but if its like our p350 a valve went bad. And for some weird reason our pressure will fluctuate when the machine needs water. Are you running 2 or 4 filters?

I have changed the filters,machine crashed because filters wer obturated/max. pressure.
Yes ideed,an electrovalve was the not working properly and i've changed it with one with a bigger opening.
I don't know how this goes hand in hand.
2 filters,you say that i have changed the filters for nothing ? :(

where is the water coming out of the filters. they work from inside out and from bottom to top. as they clog the water level on the side of the filter rises. The pressure usually stays low till the water level reaches the top band then it climbs quickly as the last 1/4 clogs. Hope this helps.

It does help , and i have noticed that but sadly when i had red error and machine stopped i didn't looked at the filters to be sure thats the problem.
I trusted machine's "brain"
Tkx

where is the water coming out of the filters. they work from inside out and from bottom to top. as they clog the water level on the side of the filter rises. The pressure usually stays low till the water level reaches the top band then it climbs quickly as the last 1/4 clogs. Hope this helps.

Agieman, could you attach a picture of the line you are referring to on the filters. We are running 4 filters, getting a yellow message about the filters but not sure whether thats just because the time is running out or they actually need changing.

Back